Guidelines to the Authors
- Authors are requested to submit the full paper in format not exceeding 8 pages inclusive of Abstract and References. Abstract Template:- Download
- Submission of abstract needs to be done via conference mail id email@example.com
- On Acceptance of the Abstract, at least one of the authors should register on or before 15th June 2019 along with filled in registration form and along with DD or proof of Wire Transfer for the inclusion of the paper in the proceedings
- Full papers will be peer-reviewed and the registered papers presented in the conference will be published depending on the originality, quality, relevance and other editorial considerations with additional processing charges
- Accepted papers must be presented in the conference venue according to the Program Schedule.
- During Payment via Wire Transfer kindly mention ICIPR2019 after your name
Who can participate
Lawyers and scientists are the two sides of the coin in the field of intellectual property. The planned conference is holistic in its scope covering the aspects of property Rights relevant to researchers, scientists, farmers, business planners, lawyers, teachers, academicians and different stakeholders.
The International Conference will bring together a wide range of stakeholders, civil society, intellectual property owners, industry associations, non-governmental organizations and also to discuss the role of intellectual property (IP) in economic, social and cultural development.